Unique opportunity to work and live on the island of Roatan. This business is one of the very view that includes not only a profitable restaurant, but structures, land and plenty of space to expand – all complimented by an incomparable view. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a restaurant in the Caribbean, you don’t want to miss this rare chance to make it a reality.
• Cal’s Cantina is a long-standing establishment with a loyal local following and an ever growing number of repeat tourists and seasonal visitors.
• Turn-key operation, well-equipped kitchen, and ample space for seating and special events plus an extensive collection of ornamental plants, fruit trees and herbs.
• Comfortable living quarters feature an attractive ‘Tuscan’ feel.
• Located mid-island for visitors from both the east and west areas of the island, plus plenty of parking.
• Current owner is an award-winning CIA trained chef, willing to train and share his resources, recipes and knowledge gained from his extensive experience in the US and many years on Roatan and mainland Honduras.
Updated on March 28, 2019 at 9:14 pm